Wednesday 25 January 2012

Mojo Monday- on Wednesday

I made this card for the new Mojo Monday challenge.  The sketch looked like this:



And this is what I came up with:



I just love the bright colours of the Stella Paper Pack. (I may have said that already)  The Stella Compliments are cool canvas stickers that look good on any page or card.  I also used Bohemian Assortment for the lace flower and the button, Opaques-Pearl(s), Dark Chocolate and Colonial White ribbon and Colour- Ready ribbon which I sponged with Sunset ink.  What an easy way to have any colour ribbon that you need!  Oh-and I also used a tiny bit of Natural Hemp.

Thanks for looking and have a great day:)

1 comment:

  1. Amazing and wonderful card. It should be featured in a magazine. If you don't already do that, you should try to submit something. You are very talented! :-)

    ReplyDelete