Wednesday 18 January 2012

Another Sneak Peek...

Good Morning, all.  It's a chilly morning here in Chilliwack, B.C.! 
I wanted to share with you some more new things out of the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book today.
The following cards are made with a paper pack that I was a little leery to buy, but, boy, am I glad I did!





These two Springy cards are made with the Pemberley Paper Pack and Bamboo, Desert Sand, Outdoor Denim, and Colonial White cardstock.  I used Desert Sand and Outdoor Denim ink, and the Card Chatter-Birthday stamp set.  All the embellishments are new: Bouquet Assortment (blue resin flower), Colour-Ready Wooden Shapes-Garden (top flower) and Bitty Opaques-Pearl (center of wooden flower.  The bit of lace is from an old, retired Colonial White ribbon pack. 

I am in love with the wooden shapes and the little pearls.  They are so cute. 

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

1 comment: