Thursday 5 January 2012

4 x4 card set and holder


Happy New Year to you! I hope this year has started out as good for you as it has for us. As my husband is doing a quick reno on our bathroom, I thought I should post another creation of mine! This here is a set of 4 cards measuring 4" x 4" and it comes with it's own cute little holder, too! I found a tutorial from a Stampin' Up gal, but of course I can't remember her name (I need to start writing those things down...). 





I found this cute paper at a local "paper store" (as my kids call it) a long time ago.  I just love it.
Materials used: all CTMH unless noted otherwise

Stamps: Friendship Alphabet, small, Card Chatter-Birthday, Chairs to You, May 2011 stamp of the month, Treasure Life, and Find Your Style
Inks: Cocoa, Garden Green, Sunflower
Embellishments: Yellow brad, Jute (wal-mart), brown ribbon ( www.envelopperinc.com), Mocha Opaques.

Thanks for looking and if you would like a copy of the tutorial, email me and I'll send you one.
taraklaassen@hotmail.com

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment