Tuesday 2 April 2013

So, once again, it's been awhile since I've posted.  I'm sorry.  And, on top of that I seem to like sharing with you paper that's been retired!

I don't know what's going on with me!  Oh-yeah- I do...I like to hoard my new paper until it's retired and then I haul it out and use it!  Not good for sales, but there you have it.

I have two cards to share with you today.  They both use the Cruisin' Paper Pack (which is retired, of course).


These also use burlap string and jute from I don't know where and Round Durable Studs and buttons from CTMH.

I also have a couple more which I may have already shared with you, but here you go:


Same retired paper pack again, twine, stamps and cardboard pieces from CTMH, random jute and button.

Thanks for looking:)

No comments:

Post a Comment