Monday 3 December 2012

Sparkly Birthday Party:)

Hello there!  My seven-year-old wanted to have a "pink and sparkly" birthday party this year.  I thought this was a great idea as I've wanted a chance to do a party using the Cricut and Close to my Heart stuff. 

This was so much fun!  Here's what I did:

The invitation:



This was cut on the Cricut using the CTMH Artiste Cartridge and a cute {but retired} paper pack called Sweetheart.  I cut the cupcake at 3 3/4" so I could fit in a 4x4 evelope.  The "you're invited" piece is off of the Art Philosophy Cartridge.  I used Glitz Glitter Gel-Stardust for the icing.

The cupcakes:



The toppers are punched with the 1 1/2" flower punch from Fiskars, circles at 1 1/4" on the Cricut.  The little flowers are Petal Paper Flowers from CTMH with a drop of Glitz Glitter Gel in the centers.  Aren't they the cutest?  The girls thought so...

Party Bags:

More Sweetheart Paper, with Glitz Glitter Gel on the scallops.  These are also cut using the Artiste Cartridge at 5 3/4".

And finally, my daughter told me that a homemade card is "way nicer", so I had to make her card from the same paper:

She also informed her little friends that homemade cards were nicer, too:)  Thanks, Sky!

Thank you for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment