Wednesday 13 June 2012

MojoMonday-245

Good Morning, everyone!  Hope your day looks bright and cheery!  I have for you today not one, but two takes on Mojo Monday's sketch #245. 

Here's the sketch:



Here's take one:


this card is going to my husband for Father's Day, I think.  First of all, I turned the sketch upright.  I used paper from the Cruisin' pack and an old retired stamp set from CTMH called Just Like You.   I added some Durables-Round Studs and some random ribbon and-voila!  Super easy!


And for something totally different, here's take two:



What a different look, eh?  This one is for my kids' bus driver- it's her birthday today.  I used London Market paper and black cardstock.  The sentiment is from Verve. ( I really like their stamps)  I added some flowers that I bought at www.scrapbook.com.  The Licorice Opaques Pearls and the little pink flower are from CTMH.

I love how you can take one sketch and make two completely different-looking cards with it!

Thanks for looking and have a great day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment