Tuesday 20 March 2012

Sean's Favourites- Board Book

Hi, all.  I've been sitting here feeling guilty because I haven't posted anything lately, so I thought I should at least say hi to let you all know that I'm still around (no baby yet:))  Then as I was going through my pictures just now I came upon an awesome project that I made a couple of years ago.  It's still one of my favourites, too.  This here is an old board book that was falling apart at the seams-literally.  I thought it would make a cute showcase for my son's favourite things.


I used an 8" board book and some old paper from Close to my Heart
I found the S at our local paper store.
Ribbon, buttons and hemp are also from CTMH.


I think he was 3 when I put this together.  His favourite activity was/still is puzzling.


His best friend was Rwar(his trusted teddy).


He also enjoys reading and playing with his buddies.


Sean loves/d to line up his animals on the table and have baths with his sisters:)


His favourite footwear is/was his crocs and morning just wouldn't be morning without Chocolate milk and a cookie:)

If you're wondering what kind of glue could keep a project like this together, I used Zip Dry Paper Glue and so far it's stayed together very well.
Thanks for looking and have a great day further!

No comments:

Post a Comment