Monday 20 January 2014

More Wooden Letters

Hello people.  Having a good day, I hope? 

I recently made these wooden letters for a cousin's baby and thought I would show you.

I'm quite pleased with how they turned out:
 
Oh dear, the picture looks a little blurry here.  It's hard to see the details, but the N has a stamped image of an airplane and some buttons and twine; the C has his birthdate stamped on a banner; the O has a kite flying off it; the L has "look out world" stamped on it;  the A has a button; and the S has some more twine to finish it off!  Stamps and ink are from CTMH of course:)

2 comments:

  1. these are adorable, I have been wanting to make some for my craft studio...thanks for the inspiration! You asked about how I make my bows, I have a section on my blog at the top right called "Just For You", it is a collection of tutorials on how to do some things. My bow making is the second one down, here is the link

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/p/just-4-you.html

    Please let me know if you need further help!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Teresa! I'll give it a try:)

      Delete